Sirois Tool provides a clean, air conditioned work environment, with a benefits package that is second to none. As a part of our team, you will enjoy fully paid medical, dental, life, short term and long term disability insurance. We also have a profit-sharing pension plan, along with a 401K match. See more information about our Benefits.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
Sirois Tool Co., Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Sirois Tool Co., Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Sirois Tool Co., Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Sirois Tool Co., Inc.’s. Employee’s to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
- Gage Designer/Customer Manager
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design mechanical gaging for a standard Gage platform and other custom Gages or fixtures
- Enter quotes and orders for assigned customers.
- Process quotes on repeat orders for assigned customers.
- Visit assigned customers and make sales calls to prospective customers as appropriate
- Communicate with assigned customers concerning production problems, engineering, and expediting.
- Process job costing reports for assigned customers.
- Obtain and evaluate quotes, and process purchase orders for materials and subcontracting.
- Backup other Customer Managers.
- Fulfill ISO Quality System requirement as required.
- Process purchase orders for tools and supplies.
- Work with Operations, Process Planning, Production, and Quality to develop new vendors and subcontractors.
- Work with Quality Manager to monitor subcontract vendors for quality and delivery performance.
- Generate continuous improvement ideas for the department.
- (Complies with all company attendance policies, calls in for absences and tardiness, produces necessary documentation, and clears absence requests in advance.)
- Overtime/Schedule Flexibility. (Demonstrates willingness and availability to work overtime/extra hours when required.)
- Team oriented. (Works well with others and pitches in as necessary to get the job done.)
APPLICABLE SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Good interpersonal skills to work with customers on designs and gage makers during production.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Computer skills. (Aptitude in all software applications, relevant to the job, and familiarity with the use of relevant hardware, office machine, etc.).
- 5 plus year experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Aptitude in math and blueprint reading including GD&T.
- Strong Solidworks background
- Interpersonal skills. (Listens, clearly communicates, and provides both internal and external customer service).
- Negotiation skills. (Presents, listens, seeks common ground for a win-win, and is appropriately assertive when necessary).
- Organization and planning skills. (Quickly finds answers to questions, minimizes mistakes, properly prioritizes tasks, and maintains a clean work area.).
Precision Cylindrical Grinding Specialist
We also have an immediate opening for an experienced Cylindrical Grinding Specialist. You must have experience with both OD and ID Grinding and must be able to work to tight tolerances of .0002” or less. This is NOT the type of job where you will be stuck at one machine. It is a challenging position that will have you starting and completing several jobs in one day. Your familiarity with a wide assortment of grinding equipment is required and CNC Grinding experience is a plus. You must be able to work independently, inspect your own work and coordinate with others in engineering, quality and in other departments.
CNC Milling Machinist Setup and Operate
Sirois Tool Company located in Berlin Connecticut is looking for an Experienced CNC Milling Machine Setup and Operator.
- Sets up and performs machining operations on assorted 3 & 4 axis machining centers.
- Knowledge of G-Code programming to alter or create basic programs on the machine
- Act as a troubleshooter for machining problems and have ability to resolve problems
- Ability to work independently and to close tolerances.
- Work with Programmer to develop and documents procedures.
Contact us to learn more about the benefits of working for Sirois Tool Company.