Sirois Tool is one of the leading manufacturing sources of cutting tools, and precision tooling that manufacture low-volume machine parts and assemblies. Become part of our dedicated family and work with a team of individuals with an amazing amount of talent, develop skills and tricks of the trade that you don’t learn from any school while enjoying your nights and weekends off!
We pride ourselves in the ability to hold tight tolerances on the work we do and there are somethings we feel very strong about.
- Great teams are what make a company a success, and we challenge our team to always be looking for ideas and better ways to improve the work they do.
- Understand our business, that our customers and their customers depend on us to deliver quality parts and deliver them on time. We look for dedicated, hardworking, smart individuals who we can depend on being at work every day.
The job duties of an EDM machine operator include the setup and programming of EDM equipment to ensure proper functionality when making precision parts. As an EDM operator, you may work with multiple Wire EDM machining or sinker EDM machining solutions. Your responsibilities are to measure, mark, and document dimensions of materials, perform G-code programming of Wire EDM machines, monitor the EDM machining process, and inspect finished products.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Have the ability to hold tight tolerances of +/- .0001
- Ability to read micrometers, gauges, and probes
- Work independently
- Ability to do own set-up
- Work from verbal instructions
- Ability to work in a versatile environment
- Blue Print Reading, Mathematical skills
- Computer Skills and file format manipulation
- GD&T a plus, but not required (will train)
- Prior work experience with EDM in a job shop/manufacturing facility
- Knowledge of G-Code Programming
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Experience working with an WEDM/EDM and working in a job shop is a must. No entry level positions available.
- The ability to multi-task, operate more than one machine at a time if possible.
- The ability to work and communicate with others
SOME OF OUR BENEFITS OFFERED:
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Medical, Vision and Dental – 100% Company Paid
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Safety Glasses and Shoe – 100% Company Paid
- Short and Long-Term Disability – 100% Company Paid
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Job Related Training – 100% Company Paid
- 401k – Up to 5% Company Match