Sirois Tool Company is looking for a motivated, self-starting Process Engineer to join our Team. This position will be responsible for estimating costs for new and repeat projects based on required operations, and processes required. Candidate must possess a strong manufacturing knowledge and understanding of operations required to manufacture customer parts.
- Strong Blueprint reading ability
- Knowledge and understanding of GD&T
- Candidate must be able to work and lead in a fast-paced manufacturing environment,
- Hands-on type person, who also has the ability to communicate efficiently and provide assistance,
- Negotiation skills. (Presents, listens, seeks common ground for a win-win, and is appropriately assertive when necessary.)
- Organization and planning skills. (Quickly finds answers to questions, minimizes mistakes, properly prioritizes tasks,
- Knowledge of ISO9000 requirements
- This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All accepted applications must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Develop cost estimates, work instructions and bills of materials.
- Develop manufacturing processes and process order routers and operation plans/drawings.
- Reviewing of current processes, creation of work procedures and the creation of engineering methods for manufacturing.
- Ability to help find solutions to productions issues and improving overall efficiency of the shop floor
- Provide manufacturing decision-making information.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by detailing inspection methods.
- Assist in First Articles on shop floor to validate work instructions, and process specifications.
- Work with Operations, Customer, Purchasing, and Quality Managers to develop new vendors and subcontractors
- Work with Operations, Production, and Quality Managers to assure product quality and timely delivery.
- Evaluate and recommend new processes and technologies