Sirois Tool is one of the leading manufacturing sources of cutting tools, and precision tooling that manufacture low-volume machine parts and assemblies. Become part of our dedicated family and work with a team of individuals with an amazing amount of talent.
We pride ourselves in the ability to hold tight tolerances on the work we do and there are somethings we feel very strong about.
- Great teams are what make a company a success, and we challenge our team to always be looking for ideas and better ways to improve the work they do.
- Understand our business, that our customers and their customers depend on us to deliver quality parts and deliver them on time. We look for dedicated, hardworking, smart individuals who we can depend on being at work every day.
- Read Blue Prints and Shop Math
- GD&T a plus, but not required (will train)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Surface/Cylindrical Grinding: 5+ years
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Have the ability to hold tight tolerances of +/- .0001
- Work independently
- Ability to set-up own work
- Ability to work from verbal instructions
- Ability to work in a versatile environment
- Communicates with management, engineers and quality personnel to resolve machining or quality issues.
- Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly and perform basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment.