As a world leader in tooling for the spring and wire industry, we give you our guarantee on all workmanship and quality assurance at all times.
Our line of carbide and steel tooling for the spring industry includes:
- Special tooling for all domestic and foreign machines both new and old.
- Duplicate tooling from your sample or drawing when stock prints are not available.
- Carbide applications to improve wear, increase tool life, and reduce down time.
- Engineering assistance with selecting proper carbide grades to best suit your manufacturing needs.
- Salvage and rework of worn or damaged tooling where practical or economical.
Forming tools are available from stock in most cases and can be shippped immediately.
NAST provides tooling for the following machines…
- Sleeper & Hartley
- EN Machine
Standard or Custom Tooling is available for the following machines as well as future innovations…
NAST also offers special tooling and a range of steel and carbide products for the spring industry.
For more information visit North American Spring Tool.