Here at Sirois Tool we are one of the leading manufacturing sources of cutting tools, and precision tooling that manufacture low-volume machine parts and assemblies. Become part of our dedicated family and work with a team of individuals with an amazing amount of talent and knowledge while enjoying your nights and weekends off!
Our company is growing so we redesigned our CNC work cells, made them brighter, cleaner and brought in new CNC machine technology to make us more efficient at what we do. We are looking for someone with mid-level experience running a CNC in a job shop environment and in this position, you will be working with a team in accomplishing machining tasks that are instrumental in making the company more of a success. If you want an exciting challenging career where you can use your previous skills and have the opportunity to develop them even further, then this is the place for you.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES:
- Set-up and operate CNC lathe with HAAS and/or Mazatrol controls
- Interpret blueprints, operation sheets and specifications
- Sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work
- Measure and mark dimensions and reference points on materials or work pieces
- Detect equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and make adjustments to machine within capabilities, controls or as required to ensure quality of work
We pride ourselves in the ability to hold tight tolerances on the work we do and there are somethings we feel very strong about.
- Great teams are what make a company a success, and we challenge our team to always be looking for ideas and better ways to improve the work they do.
- Understand our business, that our customers and their customers depend on us to deliver quality parts and deliver them on time. We look for dedicated, hardworking, smart individuals who we can depend on being at work every day.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Experience running a CNC and working in a job shop is a must. No entry level positions available.
- Live tooling experience a plus, but not required
- The ability to multi-task, operate more than one machine at a time if possible.
- A sense of humor and ability to work and communicate with others
- To pat yourself on the back and be self-motivated
- The desire to show off and meet or exceed your measurable performance goals
- The ability to smile, laugh and deal with objections
- An appetite to enjoy company luncheons and summer time grilling