All Five Tool has been manufacturing precision toolholders and inserts for all metalworking markets since 1968. Stocked line of toolholders and inserts for CNC Screwmachines have been manufactured since 1979. These product lines are now being produced and sold by Sirois Tool. Our engineering department is available to assist you with any special tooling requirements. Your special requests always receive immediate attention and prompt delivery. We specialize in:
Standard or custom tooling can be supplied to suit your existing machine, as well as any future innovations you have.
- Machine ready dimensions
- Screwed down inserts allow profile cuts
- Cuts up to guide bushing or chucks
- Change inserts without disturbing set-up
- Zero radius as a standard
- Widest choice of cut-off insert
- Standard line of back turning inserts
- Precision ground +-.001 repeatablity
- Stocked with sharp corners (.000) radius where applicable.
- Turning and profiling inserts are also stocked with a .003, .005., or .007 radius.
- Stocked in carbide grades from the C-2 and C-5 classification.
- PVD coated on request.
Contact us for your precision tool holder, insert and diamond wheel dresser requirements today. Call us toll-free at (800) 243-8244.